Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Creative Experiment

In the interest of exploring new territory and stretching myself beyond my normal creative means, I stayed up way past my bedtime last night putting the finishing touches on the audio experiment I'm sharing here with you today.  I realize that making this endeavor public may be a risky move - given the sensitivity the subject matter - but I'm putting aside even my own reservations in the name of free expression.  Not only that, but I'm also really proud of how it turned out and simply couldn't wait to get it out there!

That said, follow the link below to have a listen.  If I get enough positive responses, I might be inclined to post more of my creative explorations in the future.  I hope you enjoy this one:


Lyrics:  Let's cast away the past and start fresh / Give me a chance to be the best bet you ever placed / Do not erase / The history we have is precious (in spite of us) // Girl, you got me runnin' in circles / I'm such a mess / God willin', to be blessed, to put this duress to rest / I'm nothin' without you in my life / I long to earn your love so bad it hurts / I never realized - for turnin' a blind eye and takin' for granted - that I, I neglected to be there for the love of my life / And I regret it / Say what you will / I'm not so bad, I'm just sad / I went a little crazy the day I found out you were unhappy [ I can't stand that look in you eyes ] / How can you blame me //

No comments:

Post a Comment