Monday, April 4, 2011

Second Chances

 
I'd like to think it's never too late to have a fresh start.  This week - after about a month long hiatus - I decided it was time to get my name back out into the world of 'social media'.  However, it was not lightly I came to that decision.  For my departing this world was not on good terms.  I'd like to quote a very wise man who once said, "With great power comes great responsibility."  That's largley the reason I'm back - to show that I can be responsible.  That I've grown a bit since my last foray into this highly addictive little corner of the inter-webs.  That said, I hope those who enjoyed reading my random musings are happy to see me back in action.  I know I, for one, am most certainly pleased to be!  *grin*

In the nature of new beginnings, I return with a character in mind.  An avatar other than myself to deliver my random musings - at least, the less personal ones - to you all.  In the most epic of fashions.  So please join me in welcoming the NEW Epic Juicebox.  100% Juice.  No artificial ingredients.  Naturally sweetened!

No comments:

Post a Comment